Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Industry Research Report on “Vertical Farming Crops Market Analysis Report - Industry Size, Trends, Insights, Market Share, Competition, Opportunities, and Growth Forecasts by Segments, 2022 to 202 Global Vertical Farming Crops Market, 2021-2027”under Food & Beverage Market Research Report. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Vertical farming is the agricultural process in which crops are grown on top of each other, rather than in traditional, horizontal rows. Leafy greens, tomato and herbs are the most common crops in these facilities, but growers are looking to expand to a much wider variety of vegetables and fruits. The global vertical farming crops market is likely to register a CAGR of over 16.6% with an incremental growth of USD 360 million during the forecast period 2021-2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global vertical farming crops market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments.
The vertical farming crops market is segmented on the basis of growth mechanism, crop type, end user, and region. The vertical farming crops market is segmented as below:
By growth mechanism:
By crop type:
- leafy greens
By end user:
- direct retail
- food service
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global vertical farming crops market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include AeroFarms, LLC, Bowery Farming Inc., Crop One Holdings, Inc., Green Spirit Farms, InFarm - Indoor Urban Farming GmbH, Plenty Unlimited Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global vertical farming crops market.
- To classify and forecast the global vertical farming crops market based on growth mechanism, crop type, end user, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global vertical farming crops market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global vertical farming crops market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global vertical farming crops market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global vertical farming crops market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1130511/global-vertical-farming-crops-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 15,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.