Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Bio fertilizers Market 2022 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2028” under Food & Beverage Market Research Reports Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Bio fertilizers are living microbes that enhance plant nutrition by either by mobilizing or increasing nutrient availability in soils. Various microbial taxa including beneficial bacteria and fungi are currently used as Bio fertilizers, as they successfully colonize the rhizosphere, rhizoplane or root interior. Bharat Book Bureau predicts the global Bio Fertilizers Market will grow from USD 1,788 million in 2021 to USD 3,666 million by 2028, achieving a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.8 percent.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global Bio fertilizers market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the Bio fertilizers industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, microorganism, application, crop type, and region. The global market for Bio fertilizers can be segmented by product: nitrogen-fixing Bio fertilizers, phosphate solubilizing Bio fertilizers, potassium mobilizing Bio fertilizers, others. According to the research, the nitrogen-fixing Bio fertilizers segment had the largest share in the global Bio fertilizers market. Bio fertilizers market is further segmented by microorganism: azotobacter, phosphate solubilizing bacteria, rhizobium, others. In 2021, the rhizobium segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the Bio fertilizers market. Based on application, the Bio fertilizers market is segmented into: seed treatment, soil treatment, others. On the basis of crop type, the Bio fertilizers market also can be divided into: fruits and vegetables, grains and cereals, oilseeds and pulses, others. Bio fertilizers market by region is categorized into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
- nitrogen-fixing Bio fertilizers
- phosphate solublizing Bio fertilizers
- potassium mobilizing Bio fertilizers
- phosphate solubilizing bacteria
- seed treatment
- soil treatment
By crop type:
- fruits and vegetables
- grains and cereals
- oilseeds and pulses
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (ROW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Bio fertilizers Market, including Biotech International Ltd., BioWorks Inc., Camson Bio Technologies Limited, FMC Corporation, Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd., Kiwa Bio-Tech Products Group Corporation, Lallemand Inc., Mapleton Agri Biotech Pty Ltd, National Fertilizers Limited, Novozymes A/S, Nutramax Laboratories, Inc., Pivot Bio, Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited, Rizobacter Argentina S.A., SYMBORG CORPORATE S.L., T.Stanes & Company Limited, UPL Limited, among others.
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global Bio fertilizers market.
- To classify and forecast the global Bio fertilizers market based on product, microorganism, application, crop type, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global Bio fertilizers market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global Bio fertilizers market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global Bio fertilizers market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global Bio fertilizers market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.