Sage 50 error 1935 is an error which is occurred due to many reasons some reasons are as, antivirus is blocking down the installation, unsupported operating system and windows pending a reboot windows update installations. This error is also known as installation error as it comes at the time of installation of sage 50.
When the error comes some of the messages show on the screen as below :
• Error 1935 cannot install the assembly component while installation
• Error 1935: an error occurred while the installation of assembly component " at the time of installation
Follow the below steps and get resolved your issue
• complete any pending updates and reboot the computer
• Repeat the installation
• Check the error if solved
Disable security software or antivirus
• Disable antivirus
• Restart the installation
Updating .Net Framework
• Check for the error in Operating system
• upgrade the .NET framework to the latest version
Close all application running
• open task manager
• open the startup tab
• Close all the applications
How to contact us?
Feel free to call dial 1800-942-6705 for any help or issues. Sage 50 support team is available 24*7 to help out you with the advanced, latest software and information. Experts are knowledgeable, professional, and always eager to help the customers as soon with the proper resolution. You can also email and soon you will be contacted by one of the experts with accurate details.