HP deskjet 3630 printers designed in an effective way. This affordable printer produces professional-quality output. 123 hp com dj3630 printer comes with a power cord, a black and tri-color cartridge, installation CD, and USB cable for connectivity. And the Energy Star certification gives assurance of low power consumption. The printer supports the HP Smart app, HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Amazon Fire devices, Google Cloud Print, and the Mopria print service plugin. For better quality printing, always use genuine HP ink cartridges for good quality printing. And check if the ink levels are sufficient for printing. Then load the same size paper to avoid paper jam errors in the future. And make sure the paper settings in the display match the paper loaded in the paper input tray. Don’t load damaged and bent edge paper.
123.hp.com/dj3630 - Driver Software Installation using HP Easy Start
1. First the HP Easy Start automated installation application for HP printers. Before that make sure the printer is in setup mode.
2. Next remove any USB cable connected to the printer and the computer. Open the web browser and enter 123 hp com/dj3630.
3. In the following install printer software page click “Download”. Now open the HP Easy Start file from the downloads bar.
4. Then the file starts extracting the HP installer starts launching. Accept the terms and conditions to start downloading the printer software.
5. After that connect the flat end of the USB cable to your computer and the square end to the printer.
6. The launcher searches your printer and displays the Printer found page. Click “Continue”. If you don’t see your printer name on that page you can press “My Printer is not shown”.
7. You can find your printer software and driver from 123 hp com/dj3630. Call the HP manufacturer for quick solutions for the installation process.
8. On clicking continue the computer introduces a connection with the printer. On the Choose your software and driver page select the appropriate software package needed and click “Continue”.
9. Then read and respond to the on-screen instructions to set the personal preferences and information.
10. Lastly click finish when the setup completes. HP printer assistant installs automatically for the printing and scanning process.
Easy Steps to set up the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer
When you switch on the printer for the first time, it may make some noise.
Once you see the home screen, use the arrows next to the printer’s control panel to choose the language, country, and region. Now, touch the OK button.
The printer screen will now as you insert the ink cartridges.
Lift the ink cartridge’s cover by using the cutouts on the sides of your printer.
Look at the labeling on the back cover of the cartridge and install the tri-color cartridge initially.
Remove the protective tape covering the electrical contacts and ink nozzles.
Slide the ink cartridges slowly into their respective slots and push them till lock into their place.
Use the same process to install the black cartridge as well.
Once you finish installing the original HP cartridges, a message box appears on the Control Panel. Click on OK
Load the stack of paper into the input tray. Now, the printer prints an alignment page.
After the alignment page is printed, scan it by placing the pace print side down on the scanner glass.
Once the alignment page is scanned, a message box that reads, ‘Alignment successful’ will appear on the printer’s control panel. Press the Ok button to continue.
Users are now allowed to connect the printer o a network wirelessly or Ethernet or USB.
Once the basic setup is complete, install the printer software by visiting 123.hp.com or by inserting the CD which came with the printer. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the printer installation process. Download the driver software from the website link 123 hp com/dj3630.
For HP printer setup visit 123.hp.com/dj3630 here you find detailed information about how to setup your HP printer. For deep information, you can contact our experts.